Heavy structural engineering, light fabrication, and general engineering are our bread and butter here at Riverbank Engineering.
Occupying a large part of our extensive and conveniently located Kapiti premises, our engineering bays are manned by our team of engineers who boast a wealth of experience, including but not limited to:
- Steel Cutting
- Welding (ticketed)
- Screw cutting
- Repair and maintenance
In short no job is too big, small, complex or technical. We always find a way!
There's no such thing as a typical working day at Riverbank Engineering, but past projects have included:
- Steel beams and brackets (for the construction industry)
- Fabrication of hangars and cast-in weld plates for pre-cast concrete buildings.
- Rebuild and repair of the wearing parts on heavy machinery.
- Batch production of components and assemblies.
- Farm machinery repairs and maintenance.
If you’re faced with an unusual engineering problem that could benefit from an "outside the box" approach, contact us and we'll be happy to work with you collaboratively toward a suitable solution.
Whilst the bulk of our engineering and machining work is done at our Otaki site, our engineers are also available for call-out mobile repair, maintenance and modification work.
Our experienced engineers are regularly deployed to various on-site locations to complete analysis/repair work such as:
- Repair and welding (farm and heavy machinery)
- Repair and welding (sheds, gates, pipework)
- Repair and welding (industrial plant)
- General agricultural, horticultural and industrial repairs
- Call out service
- Planned maintenance.
Contact us to discuss whether our experienced engineers can lend their expertise to your project.